Pre-development Design Manager
A leading developer specialising in housing across the UK is seeking a qualified part II assistant or architect to join their pre-development team as a design manager. You will be working closely with the design director on a number of prime London based residential developments, reviewing feasibility studies and managing the design development across projects.
- Creating/reviewing feasibility studies and design development drawings.
- Liaising with in-house team including finance and construction.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect/assistant with significant London housing experience.
- Demonstrable experience at pre-planning stages of London residential housing developments.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to work independently and act on initiative.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
This is a unique opening offering endless future progression opportunities and outstanding long-term benefits. Friendly and supportive environment in a lovely riverside office.