Senior Lead - Commercial
An awarding-winning design practice in Clerkenwell is looking to add an experienced project architect to lead a team on high-profile commercial workplace projects in the city. The practice benefits from three offices situated across the country and between them they have delivered outstanding projects across housing, leisure, retail and industry sectors for the last forty years.
- Leading a team of up to five designers, overseeing design quality and managing the direction of work stage deliverables.
- Liaising with high-profile clients as lead consultant through briefing, developed design and planning.
- Working on detail drawings and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with significant London commercial workplace experience.
- Experience leading projects for major London estate clients from 5m+ from design to construction.
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Navisworks and Adobe Suite software packages.
If you are driven by high-quality work and want super career prospects then apply today to find out more.