Design Director - Dubai
A Global multi-disciplinary, operating out of 35+ offices, are looking at Market Leading Design Directors in joining one of their Middle-Eastern branches. The goal is to utilise the experience and networks of (up to 3x) pioneering individuals from well respected Architectural practices to turn this studio into one of their Flagship Design Studios.
With over 500+ staff in this branch, the Design Team consists of 100 staff members and 20 people within the Architecture team. We believe the right Design Directors will have a long-standing network within the Middle-East market, having worked with large Hoteliers, High end Residential owners in addition to Public Sector projects (amongst other sectors).
- Direct a team of Creative Design Architects to prepare and present exceptional pre concept designs, concept designs for various high end / luxury building projects in UAE / GCC area.
- Exhibits thorough understanding of project design philosophy and provides input in developing design strategies relative to assigned task or area of responsibility.
- Production of unique architectural Pre-concept Design & Concept Design.
- Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation of solutions.
- Think creatively to produce ideas and concepts, work with a wide range of software including Revit.
- To interact with the clients throughout the time of design stages till final approval.
* Have minimum 20+ years Architectural experience
* Have worked as a Design Director in reputable Architectural Design Firms
* Excellent in communication skill
* Excellent in presentation skill
* Exceptional in client relationship
* Assertive Leader
The right level of candidate would be looking to earn a total package of £200,000 (DOE)
Regarding the normal working hours, kindly be informed that my client observes a 48 hour/week which is distributed 5½ days in a week, Sunday to Thursday (08:00 till 17:30) and Saturdays are half-days.