Conrad Consulting is looking to source an Architect for one of our key clients in Bromley.
Reason for Recruiting > Recently won a project - A new Civic Centre - Looking for someone to do the full design aspect.
Our client is looking someone with both Residential and office refurb experience. Knowledge of interior design would be a bonus.
Quick Facts >
- A multi-disciplinary consultancy
- 5 offices across the UK
- 120 staff
- Main speciality is Building Surveying
- YOU will be part of a team of 10 architectural professionals in their office in Bromley
- Sectors: Social Housing & Education
The Architect >
- Qualified Architect (UK Registered)
- A minimum of 3 years' post grad experience and currently working in the UK
- Experience of Revit & NBS create
- Sector experience in Social Housing & Commercial is essential
- Salary up to £45,000
- 25 days holiday, plus 3 days at Christmas and Public holidays
- Subsidised parking
- Awards for employee well-being
- The recent acquisition will open-up exciting opportunities, whilst keeping their identity and ethos intact
*I can assure you that if you fit the criteria set by our client, I'll call you straight away to disclose who the client is and discuss what the next step will be in the process. If you feel that you ALMOST fit the criteria set from the points above, call Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting before submitting your application. There's every chance that if this role isn't for you, we'll have something else for you to get excited about*
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly