Architect (Proficient in Microstation)
One of the best parts of working for Conrad Consulting is getting to work collaboratively with our colleagues across different offices, in different regions. This passion is shared with one of our clients too, who have grown from strength to strength in Manchester and are now starting to take London by storm.
Our client is very particular when it comes to recruiting and are only interested in sourcing the best people into their exceptionally talented practice.
Due to a couple of lucrative project wins, our client is looking to appoint an Architect who can add real value to their team.
The Ideal Candidate >
- Qualified Architect (ARB / RIBA)
- 3+ years' post qualification experience, running projects in the UK
- Proficient in Microstation
- Currently or previously worked in an AJ100 practice would be advantageous, but not a deal-breaker
- "Good eye" for design
- Driven individual, who has plans and aspirations to progress in their architectural career
About the Practice >
An award-winning design practice, with two offices in the UK. Not limited to any sector, working on projects with soaring value. Provide core services in Architecture, Interiors, Masterplanning… to name a few!
- Salary up to £48,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working structure
- Employee perks ß This is cool, trust me!
- Further support / development
Please apply to the vacancy with your CV & Portfolio, which Conrad Consulting will review ASAP.
Not quite the role for you, but considering your options? Why not get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist to discuss what it is exactly your wanting from your next role. Whether it be more money, better working hours, progression, we're sure we can help! Remember, anything we discuss is confidential.
Apply for Architect (Proficient in Microstation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly