Architect - Mixed Use Stage 4
A world-renowned design studio known for redefining London’s skyline are on the lookout for a Revit architect to join their team on an initial contract basis. This RIBA award-winning studio based in the heart of Central London are currently delivering stage four onwards of a high-profile mixed-use scheme in the City. Successful candidates will receive a mid-length initial contract and have the chance to work within a top-ranked design studio on a widely publicised project
- Work within an established team to deliver technical drawing packages for stage four onwards of a mixed use scheme in the city.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards of mixed use scheme.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for mixed use projects in the UK.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a top-ranked UK practice.
Apply for Architect - Mixed Use Stage 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly