Associate Landscape Architect/Urban Designer
Are you a Principal or Associate Landscape Architect/Urban Designer with a desire to work for an award-winning and innovative team?
Conrad Consulting are once again delighted to be working with a leading Yorkshire based Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy in their search for a talented Associate Landscape Architect/Urban Designer to join their Land Promotion Team, based in South Leeds.
Our client specialise in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Town Planning and Urbanism. They have built an excellent reputation for creating inspirational and deliverable development projects for both private and public-sector clients throughout the North of England, North West and the Midlands.
As part of the Land Promotion Team, you will deliver visions and advocacy documents, masterplans, landscape masterplans, development frameworks, regeneration strategies, detailed planning and design studies, and strategic engagement. You will also promote land through the local plan process, ranging from small sites through to large urban extensions and new settlements
To be considered for the exciting role the Landscape Architect/Urban /Designer will meet the following requirements:
* Preferably dual qualified with a degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Town Planning, with experience in Urban Design
* At least 10 years post qualification experience
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, AutoCAD and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
* Strong design background
* Excellent technical skills
* Ability to communicate design ideas through a range of graphical styles and mediums
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent decision-making skills
* Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car
Salary offered is between £40,000 - £45,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, highly successful Multi-Disciplinary practice. To apply, send an up to date CV to Lewis at Conrad Consulting, or call Lewis on 0203 854 2967 to discuss this role confidentially.
Apply for Associate Landscape Architect/Urban Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly