Stylish Architecture Collective seeks Ambitious Studio & Communications Coordinator
A driven and engaging Studio & Communications Coordinator is required for one of London’s influential Architecture Collectives based in the heart of Clerkenwell’s design hub. An unparalleled opportunity to gain experience of marketing, graphics and studio support functions within an award-winning design studio!
This is a very recently created role and would suit a versatile, highly motivated and proactive individual with a distinctive creative flair and problem-solving mindset. Diverse, challenging and dynamic in remit, you will be supporting the Studio Manager and Head of Communications to compete a range of studio tasks. Encompassing marketing, PR, graphics, project administration, digital media, event coordination and professional development, this is a career-enhancing opportunity to develop valuable insight across multiple support disciplines. Above all you will be passionate and strive towards collective goals; the successful candidate will play an integral part in telling the company’s exciting and evolving story as it progresses and develops.
Central responsibilities will include:
- Preparing high-quality, customised bid proposals, brochures, press releases, award submissions and other marketing collateral
- Supporting senior management and project teams to promote the studio’s style and ethos, including profile-raising events, networking opportunities and maximising appropriate press coverage
- Coordinating the logistics of internal and external events
- Updating the company website and social media channels with engaging, relevant and original content
- Managing internal project management and submissions databases, as well as maintaining image library
- Arranging CPDs and speakers’ presentations
Based in a welcoming, sociable and collaborative team, the Studio & Communications Coordinator will be working alongside highly accomplished professionals within the Architecture & Design industry. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills and be able to work across multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
If you have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role within a Design studio or Marketing Agency, this is an enriching opportunity to progress your knowledge towards a Leadership role – apply now!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Stylish Architecture Collective seeks Ambitious Studio & Communications Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly