Architectural Assistant - Revit
An award-winning, multidisciplinary studio is on the lookout for a skilled Part 2 assistant to join their transport team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work across a number of medium-to-large-scale UK and international transport projects at design and technical stage. The studio is based in the heart of central London and is well known for a strong design ethos and promoting a good work/life balance.
- Work within an established team across varying transport projects at differing stages.
- Work collaboratively with the team to deliver design presentations, concept designs, detailed design packages and technical drawing packages for transport projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working in large-scale, complex projects is helpful.
- Background working in transport or infrastructure sector is ideal.
- Fluency using Revit is essential, knowledge in Enscape desirable.
- Strong design skills and excellent communication skills.
Apply for Architectural Assistant - Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly