Architects or Part II’s for an Arts + Culture Project at a World-Famous University
White Space is delighted to be partnering this incredibly busy 12-strong studio as they go through a period of growth. They are looking to add at least 2 people to their friendly team to work on a stunning project encompassing a beautiful pavilion entrance and performance auditorium for a world-class UK university.
These roles will be either long term contract or contract to go permanent – they are a very stable company with plenty of live projects.
- 12-strong, design focused studio with a lovely working environment
- Work from inception to completion on schemes up to c.£15m in value, whilst acting as design consultants to famous Architects on larger projects in the hundreds of millions
- Fully Revit studio
The Roles / Project
- Architects or Architectural Assistants (Part II or internationally qualified)
- You will be working on a beautifully designed project at a world class university – the project is an arts and cultural building, a new pavilion and performance auditorium
- Currently at the early stages of the project, using Revit
- Initial contract of 3/4-months, with excellent scope for a long-term role (either contract or leading to a permanent job) if both parties are happy
- Qualified Architect or Part II with a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience
- Must have used Revit on professional projects
- Able to start on short notice – this is an urgent role
For more information, or to apply for this position, please get in touch with White Space today!