Revit Architectural Technician
FRAME are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join AJ100 practice in central London. This will be an ongoing contract role with work for potentially 6-8 months, maybe longer.
For this position, my client requires someone who if fully proficient in Revit with experience in UK building regulations. It is also essential this person has experience working with technical packages in Revit and is confident they can produce detailed drawings efficiently.
Project wise, this company are known for their variety of projects however the particular sectors you would be working on include Residential and Office/ Commercial buildings also, experience in these areas would be advantageous.
* Using both Revit to complete technical, detailed drawings
* Working technical packages in Revit
* Checking the progress of technical delivery
* Working collaboratively with the wider team to meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Revit
* Experience as a Senior Architectural Technician - a great technical mind!
* Experience with UK building regulations
In order to apply for the position please submit your CV and Portfolio (under 7mb) directly to myself.