FRAME are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join large practice in central London. This will be an ongoing contract role with work for potentially 3-6 months with the potential to evolve into a permanent position.
For this position, my client requires someone who if fully proficient in Revit with experience in UK building regulations. It is also essential this person has experience working with technical packages in Revit and is confident they can produce detailed drawings efficiently.
Project wise, you will be working on a 500 unit residential development in North West London. The project is just entering stage 4 and you will be creating construction details for tender packages. The scheme will run for the next year, so while the initial contract is 3-6 months in duration there is definitely the potential for this to become a permanent position.
* Using both Revit to complete technical, detailed drawings
* Working technical packages in Revit
* Checking the progress of technical delivery
* Working collaboratively with the wider team to meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Revit
* Experience as an Architectural Technician - a great technical mind!
* Experience with UK building regulations
In order to apply please submit your CV and Portfolio (under 7mb) directly to me.