Project Architect - Kent
Being a part of a company that positions themselves firmly amongst the elite Architectural practices in the AJ100 rankings is surely the ambition of every Project Architect?
Here is your chance to make this happen….
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting on behalf of a prominent AJ100 Architectural practice based close to Sevenoaks in Kent. Due to an increased project pipeline, the opportunity exists for a Project Architect to join their dynamic Architectural Team.
The successful Project Architect will be required to work both independently and within a team structure and run projects from inception through to completion for large education and commercial schemes.
Prospective Project Architects will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
- Skilled at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
- Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
- RIBA Part III qualified
- Excellent job-running & client facing skills
- Good working knowledge of BIM, those proficient with ArchiCAD will be at an advantage however all software experience will be considered.
A highly attractive salary and benefits package would be on offer to the successful Project Architect, likely to be in the range of £36,000 - £43000 per annum dependant on experience.
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.
Apply for Project Architect - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly