Midweight Workplace Interior Designer
A leading architecture and interior practice in Central London is seeking a mid-weight workplace interior designer to join their dynamic studio. With an outstanding and sociable office culture where each team member is highly valued, the practice offers a wide range of benefits and a collaborative team environment to work in.
- Responsible for contributing to concept development and establish key design criteria.
- Work with project director, creative director and design directors to collaborate on different stages and deliver to a high standard.
- Assist and contribute to client presentations and technical to ensure project information is filed correctly and kept up-to-date in internal system.
- Monitor resources and budget through to delivery.
- Manage client and team relationships to ensure effective communication and smooth delivery of projects.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and expertise across workplace design and implementation.
- The ability to be creative and have strong technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven time management skills.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve project risks.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit
If you're a self-motivated, creative thinker and natural leader with an expertise in workplace design, who is keen to step into a mid-weight position, please get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.
Apply for Midweight Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly