Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Conrad Consulting are working with an industry leading Modular Housebuilder in Leeds that require a RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their Design Team!
This housebuilder aims to revolutionise the House building industry by delivering a new supply solution to the problem faced in the UK in terms of a shortage of suitable affordable Housing. They design and manufacture high quality precision engineered, energy efficient, sustainable homes to rival conventional construction methods, and they are aiming to become a UK top 10 house builder within the next five years and at capacity they expect to produce up to 3000 homes annually from their manufacturing facility.
As part of the internal Design team, the successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant will produce drawings and information to support the successful manufacture of modules by taking architectural information from a Revit Model and producing modularised designs.
Requirements of the Part 2 Architectural Assistant include:
- RIBA Part 2 Qualified Architectural Assistant
- 1 - 3 years UK experience working in an Architectural Practice
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience in REVIT and an understanding of BIM
- Experience of preparing Planning & Construction drawings and Design Reports & Presentation Material
- Strong understanding of Construction Technology
- Ability to work in a collaborative way, working closely with the wider design team
Salary depending on experience is between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + 25 days holiday + 7% employer pension contribution, Life Assurance and Discretionary annual bonus.
If this is of potential interest email your CV and work examples to James Jackson. To discuss this role confidentially, call James on 0113 4166280.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly