I am currently working with a leading world-renowned company on their requirement for an Architectural Technician to join their busy and expanding team.
With UK offices in Aberdeen, Manchester, Leeds and London, my client has a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to deliver new build and refurbishment projects across a diverse portfolio of project typologies in Healthcare, Education, Energy, Defence, Commercial, Sports & Leisure and Mixed-Use Office Workspace sectors.
This role will ensure that you are not confined to an office with client and site visits forming a key element of your role. Experience at working throughout RIBA 0-7 is desirable with key experiences coming post-planning from RIBA 4-7 essential.
Skills with 3D Visualisations are desirable as your role will also enable my client to secure a future pipeline of work with 3D visualisations being a key feature to bids.
- Degree qualified Architectural Technician (or relevant degree) with membership to registered bodies
- Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Knowledge of building technology and capability, including IT systems
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish
- Experience of being project lead within role
- Experience of large interior fit-out projects
- Robust contracting and procurement skills
The company are open to any software proficiency, preference would be AutoCAD, Revit SketchUp and Photoshop.
To apply and to find out more information please send an up to date CV and Portfolio to Ryan at Stride - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly