Well-established and award-winning practice in Clerkenwell is looking for an experienced senior architect with large-scale housing experience to take the lead on a number of projects from start to finish. You will have the opportunity to grow your portfolio on some world-class housing projects and manage clients including high-profile developers, housing associations and charities. With a strong UK presence boasted by several offices across the county, this supportive and forward-thinking studio have national recognition for a wide variety of quality schemes.
- Leading a team of up to five designers, overseeing and reviewing design and managing the direction of work stage deliverables.
- Liaising with high-profile clients as lead consultant, leading briefing process and developed design to successful planning.
- Preparation and management of detail and technical drawings and specifications.
- Supervising works on site, liaising with contractor and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with significant large-scale housing experience, circa 600 units and design and delivery.
- Demonstrable client-facing experience with the ability to forge strong relationships.
- Self motivated with the design to inspire success in others.
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Navisworks and Adobe Suite software packages.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced architect to be supported through continued career progression as part of a prestigious design studio.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly