Levitt Bernstein is an award-winning design-led practice based in London and Manchester, working on a broad range of projects across all sectors including residential, arts and public buildings, community, education, leisure projects and regeneration schemes.
Our Landscape studio is looking for a chartered (or near chartered) talented Landscape Architect, with project delivery, studio and site experience.
You should have proven UK based experience with a passion for design and all-round technical knowledge. Good communication and organisational skills are required, as well as the ability to run projects from inception to completion, including liaison with clients, consultants and contractors.
We offer the opportunity to work on an exciting breadth of projects of all scales from concept to implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ambition, talent and a desire to develop into a strong and independent project lead managing the landscape development process
- Chartered member status of the Landscape Institute (or near chartered)
- Proven experience of working on projects at all work stages and capable of running multiple projects and delivering high quality results
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional design skills
- Good hand-drawing and presentational skills
- Strong skills in CAD, Adobe and Sketch-up, and knowledge of Autodesk’s Revit is an advantage
In return, we offer a collaborative, stimulating and inspiring working environment, with a regular CPD schedule throughout the year, design review sessions, and the opportunity to work on a varied project profile, ensuring an extensive and diverse career experience. In addition, we offer all our staff annual training opportunities, support for advancing professional qualifications, and have an active office-wide social calendar.
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.