One of top clients is on the look for a Landscape architect to join their Planning team.
Within this position, you will be joining one of the best studios in the country, working on prestigious projects. This is set in the heart of London, and is a great opportunity to further one's career.
- You will need to have experience working on international projects, and be happy to do so again. Designs and manages landscape architecture projects.
- Develops, modifies and reviews drawings for landscape architecture projects.
- Demonstrates creative thinking abilities and contributes to Firm-wide design excellence and problem solving.
- Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between design and constructability.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Assists in preparation of proposals; participates in interviews and public presentations.
- May mentor and direct the work of staff.
- Actively promotes collaborative and innovative culture.
- Proactively engages staff and provides opportunities for development.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture or architecture or equivalent in appropriate education and experience required. Master's degree in landscape architecture or urban design may also be required.
- Registration with current license required.
- LEED credential required within 12 months of employment
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, GIS, Ecotect, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Proficiency in BIM, Revit preferred.
- Proficiency in NewForma preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Salaries are competitive, and will be based on ability and experience.
If this role seems like the right opportunity for you, please send over a copy of your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com. Or call on 0207 422 7416.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Theo Morris, call today on 0207 422 7316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly