One of the fastest growing and successful boutique studios is looking for a talented all-round architect with high-end residential and contract administration experience. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience within bespoke residential, then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to take the lead across the stages on some medium-sized projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office which has recently moved into a swish space in the West End.
- Working as part of a small team under an associate director on prime domestic residential projects in London.
- Liaising with clients, leading the briefing process, developing design and planning documentation.
- Producing technical information, contract administration and leading works on site.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with job-running experience across RIBA stages 1-7.
- Significant experience working within the prime residential market in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality detailing.
- Excellent construction and budget knowledge with demonstrable contract administration experience (traditional).
- Experience running high-end residential projects on site.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D would be ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio has one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays. An unmissable opportunity, so apply today with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly