Bid Coordinator/Finance Manager for a well respected architects and interior design practice.
A highly regarded west London based architecture and interior design studio is urgently seeking a suitable qualified & experienced candidate to undertake a dual Bid Coordinator and Finance Manager role for their established team. The successful candidate will be responsible for formulating high quality fee letters, pre-qualification and tender submissions for all their live projects. You will work closely Studio Director in developing their architectural project database, working alongside the architectural team to ensure the timely and accurate input of relevant data of all architectural projects. An essential part of the role is to create reports to allow management to monitor the on-going costs and profitability of projects across the company.
This exciting & unique role is split into two main functions:-
- New business pipeline recording
- Support all Directors throughout the pitching process
- Managing the production of PQQ's Tenders and RFP's and working with the whole design team on presentation materials
- Review submissions ensuring the highest quality, compliance and consistency across the board
- Ensure all proposals produced are aligned with the company brand guidelines, design aesthetic and bid management process
Project Finance Management
- Manage the ongoing development of the project management software
- First point of contact with the account management team
- Research and implement new functionality as it’s rolled out
- Create company reports
- Support the Associates to oversee the management and profitability of all projects
- Assist project teams to produce invoice schedules to suit the business and the client
- Raise sales invoices
To be considered for this role you will have come from the built environment sector and have worked in a similar role.
This is an exciting role and challenge for someone looking to enhance their skills. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry’s more talented designers on some of the UK’s most exciting projects.
Apply for Bid Coordinator/Finance Manager for a well respected architects and interior design practice.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly