A Lead Architect is required in Central London for an award-winning practice.
When first appointed, the Architect will be assigned to a residential project. This residential project consists of 6 separate buildings, with a total amount of 200 flats, which are being refurbished. (This project is going onto site later this month, so time is of the essence)
The work won't stop there, as our client's pipeline is gradually getting busier by the day. Other works will include: - Student Accommodation, Commercial (Business Parks) & Industrial Units (All at differing stages of the RIBA process)
To qualify for interview, the Lead Architect must be able to demonstrate the following skills / experience / qualifications >
- RIBA / ARB Registered Architect, with at least 4 years' post qualified experience in the UK
- Proven track record working in at least one of the sectors highlighted above
- Design skills are useful but technical knowledge is key
- Proficient in AutoCAD (The residential project listed above is being completed in AutoCAD. Other projects are starting to take off in Revit, so working knowledge of Revit is also useful)
- Managed a team
- Successfully delivered a project(s)
- Excellent understanding of UK Building Regulations
Your new employer is an influential player in today's architectural world, with a proud history and solid reputation across the UK & International markets.
As well as a fantastic benefits package, you can expect a salary on offer up to £50,000. (DOE)
Just to highlight how busy our client is, they are also on the lookout for the following:
- Project Architect
- Architectural Technician
- Part II Architectural Assistant
*Should you know of anyone looking for a move in the above professions, feel free to pass this message on and you could be entitled to a referral bonus, offering up to £500*
Conrad Consulting will need to review both your CV & Portfolio before submitting it to our client.
For any further questions, please get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly