Conrad Consulting are working alongside a well-established Architectural practice with a wealth of in-depth design and construction experience to source an experienced Architectural Technician to join their practice in Hampshire.
This company has had great success leading architectural design teams on numerous completed construction projects either undertaking the project from conception to completion or taking on the construction phases of a project initially designed by others. Projects cover a range of sectors but they largely deliver Commercial and Industrial schemes.
Their talented team of Architects and Technicians are committed to delivering excellent value and achieving high quality projects through careful design and detailing and so if you are highly proficient Architectural Technician who can work autonomously we want to hear from you.
Architectural Technician Requirements:
- Architectural Technology degree or relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years UK Architectural experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Fantastic design, technical and organisational skills.
- You will be capable of taking a lead role from concept through to completion
- Experience of developing strong client relationships.
- A driving licence is essential
Salary offered is likely to be in the region of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
If you are an Architectural Technician and this role is of interest to you, send your CV to Joey Waller along with some work examples. To discuss this role call Joey on 01728 726 140.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly