Head of Finance
A reputable architecture studio is seeking an experienced finance manager to support the growing vision of the business. As the sole finance person, you will provide guidance to the board of directors to make decisions for the business. Candidates must have strong account management experience, a high level of accounting knowledge and be commercially focused.
- Production and presentation of monthly accounts.
- Management of company bank accounts.
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting.
- Company budget production.
- Project finance and reporting.
- Monitoring company assets, loans and leases.
- Liaison with external accountants.
- VAT and statutory tax compliance.
- Supervising part-time bookkeeper role.
- Companies House updates.
- Payroll, pension and insurance.
- Financial analysis and strategic advice to board.
- Implementation of new finance systems.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in finance or account management role.
- Qualified in ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in a design or architecture business desirable.
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Sage 50 or Xero.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Confident managing own workload and using initiative.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly