Finance & Accounts Assistant
Celebrated Architecture and Interior Design practice seeking a proactive Finance & Accounts Assistant. A superb opportunity for a graduate with a Finance degree who is seeking long-term progression and professional development opportunities.
This celebrated team is searching for an ambitious Finance & Accounts Assistant to oversee a diverse roster of responsibilities, working with their wider Operations & Admin team, responsibilities include:
- Regular bank reconciliations
- Monitoring cashflow
- Preparing financial reports for Senior Management
- Coordinating authorisation of Purchase Orders
- Issuing payment runs
- Maintaining analytics for all projects
- Compiling the annual P11d reconciliation
- Monitoring their in-house charitable initiative’s annual budget
- Carrying out all processes in compliance with the firm’s Quality Management System
- Any other ad-hoc administrative and finance tasks
Socially-motivated, charitable engagement is an important part of this studio’s ethos. As well as managing their philanthropic initiative’s budget, you will be encouraged to actively participate in events and fund-raising activities. This forms part of their core value to promote a healthy, collaborative and socially-responsible working environment, which is reflected in all aspects of office life.
If interested, please apply ASAP.
Apply for Finance & Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly