An award-winning architecture firm are seeking an assistant accountant to join their accounts department.
- Ensure finance assistant’s tasks are completed on and share workload as required
- Ensure accounts payable & receivable entries are posted.
- Complete all journal entries - prepayments, accruals, salaries and depreciation.
- Ensure daily cash flow is updated, sales invoices are raised and schedules promptly updated..
- Chase debtors for any outstanding money.
- Collate payroll information on a monthly basis.
- Communicate with external payroll administrator monthly information.
- Complete basic admin on project accounting systems.
- Produce VAT return for checking.
- Book forex transfers with currency broker.
- Collate R&D schedules as required.
- Collate schedules for benchmarking studies.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience - creative sector desirable.
- Working towards accounting qualification or eager to begin study.
- Proficient in MS Office, namely Excel - Sage knowledge desirable.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team player.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Good initiative and attention to detail.
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly