Communications & Marketing Manager
An award-winning British architectural firm is seeking an experienced marketing and communications manager for a 12-month contract. You will be responsible for managing internal and external communications and supervising workflow for marketing and PR specialists. Candidates must be proactive, articulate and have strong attention to detail.
- Maintain consistent branding and corporate identity across all marketing and public relations channels.
- Manage the public’s perception of the company's brand and architecture.
- Raise the profiles of all partners by seeking out promotional opportunities.
- Lead company's corporate communications strategy and media opportunities.
- Develop and manage communications and marketing strategies.
- Instigate and manage client events.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of all marketing materials.
- Encourage and organise participation in conferences and lectures.
- Manage and deliver key PR & Communications events in the UK and overseas.
- Work with the communications partner and finance to establish budgets.
- Represent the practice at networking events.
- Liaise with the communications coordinator with regard to press commitments.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in marketing and communications.
- Strong knowledge of the architecture or built environment industry.
- Proficient in MS office and Adobe CS.
- Strategic thinker with can do attitude.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Apply for Communications & Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly