Our client is an award-winning architectural consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. They are a large London-based office, with an international presence.
Due to an expansion, they are looking for an exceptional Senior Architect to join our London team based at a high profile site in central London. You will be involved in all RIBA stages, and therefore want additional staff that will be up for a challenge.
You will be expected to work a broad number of consultants, and manage teams and projects.
- ARB/RIBA Part 3 qualified and have at least 5 years working with UK regulations.
- Have excellent and technical and design skills
- Conservation experience
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Leadership experience managing a small to medium sized team
- Project management experience
- Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects
- Be well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- Excellent technical detailing
- Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and NBS
This studio offers good benefits, and salaries are based on ability and experience. If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a convenient time to speak. Or call on 02074227416
Your expert recruitment consultant is Theo Morris, call today on 0207 422 7316 or email email@example.com Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly