One of our central London-based clients is expanding their team, and is seeking a RIBA/ARB qualified architect to join their busy office.
The project will allow you to work on both concept and delivery on an exiting new build scheme.
This is an amazing opportunity due to the longstanding established brand both in the UK and internationally, coupled with their design flair. They offer a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development.
- Part 3 qualified and have at least 2 years working with UK regulations
- Have excellent design and drawing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
- Experience as a project architect
- Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
- Have project/ job running experience
- Competent in technical detailing
- Experience of working on large new build projects
- Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and NBS
This studio offers good benefits, and salaries are based on ability and experience. If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV/Portfolio to email@example.com along with a convenient time to speak. Or call on 02074227416
Your expert recruitment consultant is Theo Morris, call today on 0207 422 7316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly