Interior Designer / Technician To Work On One of London's Most Famous Buildings (AutoCAD)
White Space is delighted to have been appointed by a leading design firm in their search for an Interior Designer or Technician. This is an ultra-rare chance to work on a project which will make a spectacular portfolio piece, working on a building which is recognised the world over and truly iconic.
- Global design firm, 100-strong in London. Based very centrally in a lovely modern, open-plan office
- Work over almost every sector of design
- Great social culture in the studio with weekly events
The Project / Role
- Working on a globally recognised building (maybe London’s most famous)
- Mainly producing technical drawings and details for construction using AutoCAD
- Initial contract will run for 1-month – though there is a great chance of this being extended or leading to a permanent job if both parties are happy
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience working on the technical / delivery aspects of interior design
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role.
To apply for this role, or to find out more, please get in touch with White Space today.
Apply for Interior Designer / Technician To Work On One of London's Most Famous Buildings (AutoCAD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly