Autocad Interior Technician
An award-winning interior design studio in south-west London that focuses on high-end residential interiors is seeking an interior AutoCAD technician for a four-week contract.
- Work within an established team to deliver detailed interior architecture documentation for tender and constructions.
- Produce design documentation for bespoke furniture and joinery pieces.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified interior designer or interior architect.
- Proven experience working within high-end residential projects.
- Ability to work to drawing standards and produce documentation for interior architecture details.
- Fluency using AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a friendly office with other highly talented designers on some of the most exciting high-spec projects in London.
Apply for Autocad Interior Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly