Microstation Architectural Technician (6-Month Contract)
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Manchester on behalf of one of our clients, with a particular focus on projects within the Rail & Infrastructure sector. In light of this, the preferred software is MicroStation. Applicants with prior experience in these areas will be fast-tracked to interview stage.
The role is to be working on behalf of a multi-disciplinary organisation with an outstanding reputation. They are looking to grow their team in Manchester to deal with a recent influx of new and exciting projects throughout the UK.
As an employer of Project Managers, Designers, Planners and Engineers this company is able to offer a full turn-key solution to their respective clients and business partners. If you are an experience Technician or Technologist and feel that you could benefit from working as part of an inspiring team in the heart of Manchester city centre then please consult these details below to assess your suitability to this role.
We would expect applicants to:
* Hold a relevant Architectural qualification (Degree, HNC, HND, etc)
* Have Minimum 2 ears live project based experience.
* Possess a well-rounded technical knowledge.
* Be a problem solver & decision maker.
* Have Excellent time management, communication and people skills.
* Proficiency with Bentley Microstation / AECOsim software.
* Have previous experience working within the Rail sector (Please note other sector experience will be considered).
This position is open to both permanent and contract members of staff. On offer are exceptional salaries/day rates.
Apply for Microstation Architectural Technician (6-Month Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly