Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a successful, medium sized architectural practice, are on the lookout for Part 2 Architectural Assistants for their practice based in Birmingham city centre.
The practice have gone from strength to strength in the 20+ years they have been established, developing an enviable client base and reputation in the West Midlands architecture scene. This practice delivers a range of services across a variety of disciplines, allowing the successful individual to work alongside experienced architects, interior designers and landscape architects, gaining first-hand experience and guidance within a multidisciplinary environment on a variety of challenging and contemporary projects.
As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be given the opportunity to progress through to your Part 3 qualification, whilst working on some highly notable commissions within the healthcare, residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Responsibilities & skills required for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the Project Architect or project leader, drawings, images, models and other documents relating to the design
- Develop representations of design options for further discussion by the design team
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations
- High proficiency in the applied use of some of the following: AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant, alongside a generous benefits package which includes the following:
- Salary between £22,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional Christmas leave
- 3% pension contribution
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and portfolio work to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 / 07713174711 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly