Conrad Consulting are proud to once again be partnering one of Nottingham's largest architectural practices in a bid to secure the addition of an experienced and well-qualified BIM Manager / Revit Expert to join their busy and growing studio.
The practice work within a wide array of sectors and project types, in areas such as; Residential, Education, Commercial and Industrial works, with projects ongoing throughout the Midlands and the rest of the UK. The practice have already invested heavily in BIM systems, and have implemented them throughout the office. Revit software is the main package used, so thorough knowledge of this would be essential for this position.
This role would be suitable for BIM Managers/Coordinators or Architectural Technologists with demonstrable experience of working in BIM environments, and with high proficiency in the use of Revit software.
The Duties of the BIM Manager will include:
- Oversee the technical quality of work carried out by the in-house design teams and ensure that consistent and acceptable level is provided.
- Be actively involved in project delivery including ownership of projects and preparation of technical details.
- Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing and the interface with BIM in line with Uniclass.
- Coordinate, review and manage CAD and BIM for inclusion into projects.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement.
- Develop, advise and mentor in-house Technologists.
- Conduct CPD sessions for BIM Technology.
- Desirable qualifications: CIAT or equivalent .
Qualities and skills required of the BIM Manager:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a BIM environment (Architectural Technologist / BIM Coordinator / etc)
- Advanced Revit skills, alongside the ability to use AutoCAD (desirable).
- Problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise key information relating to numerous concurrent projects.
- Well-rounded knowledge of construction processes and the RIBA stages.
- Ability to work independently within a pressured environment.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary in the region of £38,000-£45,000 per annum dependant on experience, alongside a competitive benefits package.
If you would like to apply to this role as a BIM Manager, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for further info.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly