Bid & Marketing Assistant
A world-class architecture practice is seeking a marketing assistant with interest or experience in bids to join their warm and friendly office in east London. You will be working closely with the marketing team on the writing of bids and marketing collateral.
- Coordination and preparation of the bid selection process.
- Assisting multiple bid and tender documents simultaneously.
- Create materials for events, print and publications.
- Preparing RFIs, RFPs and PQQs.
- Manage social media, subscriptions and databases.
- Assist in event management such as booking venues, hotels, equipment and travel.
- Organize mail-out correspondence and recording information.
- Reception coverage during lunch.
- Produce brochures, materials, presentations and documents for print and digital communications.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable interest in marketing and architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- InDesign and MS Office essential.
Apply for Bid & Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly