Facilities Admin/Front of House
Facilities Admin/Front of House Jobs
Your new company
You will be working for a leading provider of integrated Facilities Management with a portfolio of multiple properties across Manchester. They are looking for a Facilities Admin/Front of House.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing efficient administration and support for accommodation and facilities services with-in the facilities division. Your roles and duties will include:
- Answering and recording calls to their help desk system.
- Resolving escalated issues effectively to the appropriate service provider.
- Ensuring service providers complete required tasks to the desired company standards.
- Updating records of assets including condition of equipment.
- Assisting with high profile meetings whilst providing a standard of service which is reflective of their expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be flexible, enthusiastic and organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Experience in working in a customer focused environment or in a facilities environment.
- Proficient IT skills including competency using Outlook, Excel and Word.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary + holidays, pension scheme and private medical insurance and health checks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Facilities Admin/Front of House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly