International Architecture Practice with Award-Winning Schemes seeks Superstar Office Administrator
Are you a confident Office Assistant or Administrator looking for an opportunity to develop your skills as part of a highly publicised Architecture studio? A top London practice with global reach needs you! This is a progressive administration position and an excellent chance for the successful candidate to build a diverse and integral role to the studio.
Encompassing a generalist support remit, the Office Administrator will be working with the Office Finance Manager and Architects to ensure uninterrupted workflow and the daily smooth running of the work space. Important tasks will include:
- Providing FOH/Reception assistance by answering incoming phone calls, passing on accurate messages in a timely manner, distributing post and greeting all visitors
- Maintaining exceptional presentation standards always in communal areas
- Updating the meeting room and office diaries
- Assisting project teams with general administration, with the potential to develop Document Control and Quality Assurance knowledge
- Supplementing the Marketing team with extra support for research and administration in marketing and new business activities
- Ordering office supplies and consumables
- Supporting the Finance Manager with a range of accounts administration
- Maintaining office archives
- Assisting the coordination of staff and client events
Proactivity, discretion, superb time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines are all key characteristics we are searching for. The Office Administrator will keep an active presence at all levels of the studio and must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. A great understanding of MS Office is essential, with experience in Adobe InDesign highly beneficial (training can be provided).
If you are a highly motivated, positive and team-spirited individual seeking a long-term pathway in administration for a creative industry, then we are waiting to hear from you! Apply with your CV today.
Apply for International Architecture Practice with Award-Winning Schemes seeks Superstar Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly