Associate Designer - Retail
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a design director to design future-oriented solutions for retail. This will suit an experienced leader and holistic thinker with branding and strategy experience. This international practice are looking for someone who is willing to travel between the offices across Europe. This is an initial 2-3 week contract with the possibility to extend further.
- Lead front-end design process.
- Focus on branding, concept development, strategy, store design, and visual merchandising.
- Understanding of spatial planning and mapping out customer journey.
Skills and Experience
- Willing to travel.
- Strong experience in retail design, advantageous food-related retail projects.
- Highly creative and innovative.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Bilingualism is an asset - fluent German would be a particular advantage.
This is a unique opportunity to work client side with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.
Apply for Associate Designer - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly