FRAME are currently looking for an Architectural Technician to work for a great practise based in Manchester. This will be for a 2-4 month contract role with the potential to be extended or even go permanent in the near future. They require someone who is an expert within Revit as well as extensive experience within stage 4 and 5. This will be for a focus on Residential projects UK based with the potential to assist in other areas also.
- Working on a Residential projects to help produce drawing packages
- A technical focus including working with Revit and detailing work
- Working closely with the team to deliver on the various projects
- Proficiency in Revit with 3 years minimum overall experience
- Experience working within stages 4 and 5
- Ability to produce drawings quickly/ efficiently
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV and portfolio (no more than 7MB) for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson, Lead consultant of Contract at FRAME.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly