- Working with senior bid coordinator to manage from start to finish all pre-qualifications, tenders and proposals.
- Liaise with consultants to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner and to an exceptional standard.
- Attend kick-off meetings with full bidding team.
- Management of bid library and update of information.
- Management of key information for bidding and updating of project data sheets.
- Research into upcoming opportunities.
- Regularly searching relevant web sites and journals.
- Co-ordinate with overseas offices during international bid activity.
- Work with the senior bid coordinator to follow up on completed bids and collate information for quarterly feedback reporting.
- Track bids and ensure checklists for each bid are completed.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a busy professional environment within the design industry.
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent experience and understanding of the Bid management process.
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Experience in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Good MS office skills including advanced MS Word and intermediate PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop packages.
Apply for Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly