Interior Designer - Exhibition Projects
A experienced mid-to-senior design position has arisen in a design-led, global multi-disciplinary agency based in south-west London. This studio is passionate about great ideas and designing compelling projects to deliver unique experiences. The ideal candidates will have experience working in an all-round capacity, jumping in where needed throughout the design process of various exhibition projects. There is an opportunity to take ownership and lead your own small project.
This is an initial six-month fixed-term contract offered on an annual salary, with possibility to extend thereafter.
- Collaborative working on front-end design.
- Produce 3D-rendered visuals.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Liaise and coordinate with external parties.
- Attend onsite meetings.
- Ability to take project to delivery.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Architecture or Part 2, RIBA/ARB Part 3.
- Proven experience at architectural interior design practice working within exhibition, retail or hospitality design.
- Exceptional technical skills and detailing abilities in interiors.
- High proficiency in Vectorworks and SketchUp. Proficiency in V-ray or other rendering plug-in.
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team with a positive attitude, ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written, good interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, send your CV and samples of your portfolio today. Looking to interview immediate and appoint contract by month end.
Apply for Interior Designer - Exhibition Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly