HR Manager with Fantastic Leadership Skills for Architecture & Design Practice with Social Ethos
Are you a skilled HR Manager seeking a challenging and enriching opportunity in the creative industries? An AJ100 studio with a prominent agenda towards sustainable design, placemaking and fostering fantastic wellbeing initiatives is searching for an outstanding HR generalist to lead their 100+ team in maintaining their excellent working culture.
Bringing professionalism, diplomacy and impeccable time management skills, the successful candidate will be overseeing a varied HR role at the centre of the studio’s support team. Encompassing HR administration, recruitment, professional development, ER, welfare activities and managing the employee life cycle, you will demonstrate a strong understanding of Employment Law and HR processes and thrive in supporting a large creative studio as the business grows from strength-to-strength. Adaptability, tenacity and the ability to make informed decisions swiftly are all essential.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining staff records and updating HR systems
- Arranging annual reviews and coordinating with Appraisers on feedback
- Managing L&D, mentorship and professional development training programmes
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process and being the main point of contact for agencies
- Preparing and updating budgets
- Coordinating the new starter and induction process
- Monitoring contracts
- Contributing to the supportive and inclusive working culture by organising gifts and celebrations for special internal events
- Liaising with the Wellbeing Working Group and maintaining the budget for their busy roster of staff activities, events and initiatives
To be considered, you must have proven experience in a similar role for a large company within the Built Environment or Professional Services. Knowledge of overseeing HR Management for a large Architecture, Engineering or Design practice is highly desirable. In addition, you will bring a calm and unflappable outlook, effective communication skills and an uncompromising attention to detail.
If you’re searching for a career-enhancing opportunity to shape your skills, knowledge and people management acumen within a progressive and engaging company at the forefront of British Architecture, apply ASAP to kickstart your next career step.
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.