Prestigious North Leeds based RIBA Chartered Architectural practice has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Architect to join the business.
Our client have been established for over 50 years with their portfolio consisting of a diverse scope of work mainly in the Residential, Education and Heritage sectors.
More recently they have garnered an excellent reputation in the provision of architectural services on housing projects throughout the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Senior or Associate level Architect with proven job running, client facing and strong interpersonal skills. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to quickly establish a rapport and build relationships with their current team and clients. You will be collaborating with other designers, consultants and contractors whilst managing your project specific team.
Alongside successfully delivering projects through all RIBA stages the role will also include leading and managing fellow staff within the practice, you must also have a good understanding of current modern construction techniques and the latest building regulations.
Skills/ essential Criteria of the Senior Architect.
- ARB Qualification. Minimum 7 years post qualification experience
- (with particular skills focused on technical design stages on Uk residential projects; housing and apartments)
- Experienced in both Revit and Autocad
- Comfortable networking
- Able to problem solve and work to deadlines
- Assist with practice management and mentoring
- Travelling regularly to sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Working closely with a client and contractor team, within often challenging timescales but on rewarding developments
Salary depending om experience £38,000 - £42,000, generous benefits package, flexitime, CPD seminars.
Interested parties please hit apply or call and speak to James Jackson for further details - 0113 4166280
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly