Design Manager - Healthcare + Science Projects (Nationwide)
4 days left
- Full Time
An amazing opportunity to join a Healthcare and Science based projects expert on a contract basis to assist in the design + delivery of a range of notable schemes across the UK.
If you are an experienced individual with design management experience garnered within a multi-disciplinary working environment and you have the proven ability to play an integral role on technically complex projects, please get in touch with your CV ASAP!
Our client is offering the successful individual a 3 to 6 month contract with a view to being made permanent for the right individual. You will gain access to some of the UK's most notable health and science projects from £200m - £500m in value.
Applicants will be asked to demonstrate the following experience -
- Proven ability to prepare programmes of works, scope of works, deliverables, and schedules
- Communication skills with the ability to liaise with professionals from a variety of disciplines at all levels
- Experience working in a multi-d environment on NEC3 form of contracts (essential)
- Relevant UK based project experience
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
Please do not delay your application, we have already set up numerous interviews for next week and our client is looking to move as quickly as possible. Those that are available immediately will be shown a preference.
Apply for Design Manager - Healthcare + Science Projects (Nationwide)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly