Architectural Technician / Ayrshire / Developer / Bespoke / Residential
Do you have a passion for bespoke residential developments?
Do you want to work for a firm that promotes flexible working?
Then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
We are working with a local developer who are looking to add to their technical team. As this is a new role, ideally they are looking for someone to fill this position on a full time basis, but they will consider a candidate for flexible working, or even part-time hours.
- Architectural Technology degree, or HNC/HNC in Computer Aided Architectural Design + Technology.
- Full UK driving licence will be needed for site visits.
- 2-5 years experience working within an Architectural Practice or a house builder/developer
- Residential project experience is essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Knowledge of planning policies and UK building regulations
- Be skilled at problem solving
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Familiar with working with subcontractors, and utilities providers
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.