Estates Clerk / Admin
Estates administrator needed for a 3 month Fixed Term Contract, 16 hours a week.
Your new company
Hays are actively recruiting for a Estates Clerk / Administrator on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract basis. This role is for a public healthcare organisation who are based in the Essex Region.
Your new role
To provide a high-level expertise in administrative, secretarial and office management to the support the Estates Department. You will be responsible for a number of different tasks including:
- Manage, Coordinate, Prepare and Distribute documents for the Estates Management Team.
- To make and receive calls on behalf of the team.
- Maintaining the departments computer filing system to ensure easy to find access.
- General Admin
- Provide support on the Estates Access Control System (Verex)
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you are going to need:
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and problem solving skills to overcome telephone queries
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal and Analytical skills.
- Experience of setting up and operating administrative procedures
- Experience of working unsupervised and making decisions of own initiative at times.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive rate on a 3 month fixed term contract basis. You will also be working 16 hours a week across 2/3 days which can be discussed at interview stage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Estates Clerk / Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly