We are currently seeking an Employer's Agent to join a growing consultancy practice in Orpington on a permanent basis.
The selected Employers Agent will be working on a number of projects in sectors including residential, local authority and education. You will be joining a well-established team of Employer's Agents. You will manage build projects from conception to completion, developing client briefs and procuring necessary consultancy services to develop a project to planning submission/tender. You will analyse and review Contractor and Designer proposals and ensure that the Employer's Requirements are fulfilled
- Experience working as an Employer's Agent
- Degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or a similar construction related subject
- Background within Quantity/Building Surveying
- RICS Qualified, or working toward qualification
- An understanding of development control and funding/delivery standards within the housing sector
- Experience working on residential, local authority and education projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience in a client facing role is highly desirable
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
Candidates will be required to obtain a DBS check due to the nature of the work involves.
For further information please call Richard Cookson on 02392 603033 or email Richard.Cookson @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 19319RXC, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Apply for Employer's Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly