Small multi-award-winning studio with a unique portfolio spanning research, art, architecture and landscape is looking for an experienced architect to join the team. Driven by contemporary innovation, beautiful detailing and often organic forms, this is an environment of creation and collaboration like no other and you would have the opportunity to front design ideas and bring projects to life from competition to detailed delivery.
- Day-to-day project lead on a significant mixed-use landscape project in London.
- Lead the collaboration and interrogation of design ideas to realise the vision of a project from competition to delivery.
- Lead client, design team meetings and consultant coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with significant design and delivery experience of high-quality projects in the UK.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role with the ability to lead a small team and manage workloads.
- Keen design eye with a passion to drive unique concepts and produce high- quality and thought-provoking art and architecture.
- Understanding or passion for digital fabrication.
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks.
- Advanced hand drawing, physical and digital modelling skills in Rhino + Grasshopper.
- A team player with the desire to grow and inspire success in others in a fast paced and multifaceted role.
This is a rare opportunity for an established architect to create innovative one-off projects and grow their skills quickly in a truly holistic approach.