Architect - housing delivery
An award-winning and progressive studio north west of the river is looking for an Architect to join the team on a large scale residential project entering into technical stage. On offer is a six month fixed term contract and the chance to work on a highly publicised residential project from stage 4 entering on to site.
- To work under the Project Director and with a team of juniors to deliver construction packages and production information for a 200+ unit residential project entering into technical stage
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering UK residential projects on site
- Demonstrable experience in delivering technical drawing packages and construction details
- Confidence and competence in project troubleshooting
- Experience delegating to a team
- Fluent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Fluency in Revit is essential.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!