Business Development Manager - Chinese Speaker
An exceptional opportunity for an ex-architect, research savvy, business development manager has arisen for a global design studio. The team will focus on targeting Far East projects and will require someone with professional literacy in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Researching local markets and gathering information.
- Preparing reports and analysis on upcoming opportunities.
- Develop new strategies for generating new business.
- Networking with key clients and connections.
- Presenting design services to prospective clients.
- Update and maintain CRM database.
- Develop marketing strategies such as press, events, newsletters, web & social media.
- Produce marketing materials such as graphics within branding framework.
- Receive and respond to new business enquiries such as RFQs & RFPs.
- Represent firm at trade shows, expos and other professional events.
Skills and Experience
- Must have architecture design qualification and 6+ years' experience in a relevant business, research or communications role.
- Demonstrable network and knowledge of architecture industry in Far East region.
- Experience and network in China, Hong Kong & Middle East would be an asset.
- Personable and highly organized.
- Able to relocate to London after covid regulations allow.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Results-oriented and target hitting work ethic.
- Must by fluent in Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese)
This is a great opportunity for someone who has the relevant experience and the network to make connections in the Far East region.